Keeping pace with dietary preferences
The modern consumer has complex dietary requirements and preferences. New bars must reflect the rise of different dietary trends(e.g. Keto, vegan, collagen, gluten free).
This report looks into the characteristics of the products trying to target these consumers, including the variety of approaches in terms of nutritional values, ingredients, serving sizes and flavours.
- Powerpoint Presentation
- July 2020 report only: £3495
- 1 year subscription* £5250
What will you learn?
- Which food trends are most targetted by bars?
- Is it all about the packaging or is there a difference in bar composition/make-up?
- How does the addition of active ingredients (e.g. collagen) alter nutritional values?
|Protein sources - Tree map|
|Top claims in vegan bars - Bar chart|
|Product types - Pie chart|
|Keto bars vs other bars - Nutritional comparison|
|Top claims - Bar chart|
|Bars with benefits - beyond the nutritional profile|
|Top active ingredients used - Bar charts|
|Collagen - Case study|
|Pre- and Probiotics - Case study|
|Superfoods - Case study|
|CBD - Case study|
|Amino Acids/BCAAs - Case study|
|Refrigerator bars - Case study|
|Savoury bars - Case study|