Diversification of the classic energy drink
Energy drinks have branched out into use for any occasion, from sport and active lifestyle to professionals and gamers. The main focus for brands now is to produce a product which is better, healthier or more functional for the consumer.
This report explores the changes in the composition of energy drinks which has helped increase their appeal to different audiences.
- Powerpoint Presentation
- January 2021 report only: £2495
- 1 year subscription* £3750
What will you learn?
- Fragmentation of the energy drinks market
- How does the drive for more 'natural' drinks affect drink formulations?
- What new positionings and beenfits are being associated with energy drinks?
|Everyone wants a piece of the market|
|Brand landscape - Word cloud|
|Fragmentation of energy drink market|
|The overall proposition is consistent|
|Top 10 on pack claims - Bar chart|
|A healthier energy drink|
|Active ingredients - Word cloud|
|Caffeine dose per serving - Histogram|
|More than just energy|
|Addition of other ingredients - Bar chart|
|Prevalence of "with Benefits" claims - Bar chart|
|Sports nutrition goes mainstream|
|An energy drink for every occasion|